Monday, March 5, 2012

A Thimble and the door stop factory

The other day, with my children, we've been watching Charlie and the chocolate factory!
So good! Johnny Depp is such a good actor and Roal Dahl has such a great imagination!
I didn't really know the story, but my kids did, they were telling me everything before it happens, usually I don't like that, but here, I did! :-) Maybe it's because they were discovering the film too?
Anyway, one of the Thimble produces door stops like Willy Wonka: a lot! (and she loves chocolate too!)


Here are her creations: 









1 comment:

  1. Hi Thimbles!
    Have missed you at Altrincham although did spot 1/3 of the thimbles from afar on Sunday! Hear on the grapevine you have a shiny new website coming soon!? Let us know the URL and we can update our blog.
    Love Jacy & Jools x

    ReplyDelete