Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Phew, Tatton is done!

Hello everybody,

After 5 days in Tatton, the stall is getting ready for a new sale tomorrow evening at Charlotte's.
After lots of unknown people, we can't wait to do this with friends!
And at least but not last, Friday will be the last Christmas fair of the year, down in Solihull!
But to help you wait for all these events, here is some of our new stuff:

£2.50 each

Decoration to hanger

Busy bag to carry away £6

Cherry apron

Christmas crackers £3.50

Bag of soldiers £6

Ajouter une légende
And the 3 thimbles !

3 comments:

  1. Hello girls, I met you at Tatton and was impressed with your items. I have no little ones to buy for so bought myself a pussy willow heart. I noticed you too are fans of Attic24 - I have been a follower of Lucy from the beginning and also on Ravelry. Keep it up your things are just that little bit different which is what you need at the fairs. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Barbara for your lovely comment ! You are the first one! yoohoo!
    Unfortunately, I don't knitt but, I've heard a lot of Ravelry website. Paula is the knitting thimble, I'll show it to her.
    Have a good day!
    Mirabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!Mirabelle,
    I'm ashamed to say it's the first time I go on you blog!!
    I love it
    First the organisation of the blog and second all the work you've done with your friends ....so many good ideas, with nice materials!!!
    I'm proud of you!!
    Love
    Cathoune

    ReplyDelete